Thursday, April 19, 2012

A Moment Of Impact


Is it been easy, or it will be hard...
If we lose, If we fear the loss
forgetting something we had in past
and creating the memories
Buried in photographs.

The touch of love
the warmth of safety
the excitement of unknown
what's missing from your part.

Figuring out at each step
who I am, & what I was?
Since my ears hear your words
"When was the last time you made me happy?"
I lose it again, that I have never got back.

Your whispers don't speak to me
I sob with the memories
in my silent heart.
My vows were empty
as if I lost everything I had,
ain't even forgetting any
I can't recall our love...

We had it all
We had our life
We had our love
but who am I
Where are we now?
I can't find my answer...
 
The touch of love
the warmth of safety
the excitement of unknown
the kiss for the first time
Can't recreate us.

Oh!! I can't recall anymore
When was the last time
I made you happy?
and stopped being us....

1 comment:

  1. I hope this suffices...

    http://felinesmile.blogspot.in/2012/04/together-we-shall.html

    ReplyDelete