Monday, February 25, 2013

Am Cleora...!
















I get this question quite often, "Why Cleora!!??" Well its not jus' a name which identifies me. But Cleora is more of an expression, a meaning, a freedom which gives me an identity. Which defines my soul from resurrection.

"Cleora" is created not only with the beauty but also the intellect refinement notion of the great queen and the last pharaoh of Ancient Egypt "Cleopatra". Dedicating and bowing to her power and control, her personality, vision and wisdom along with her popularity and infamous beauty. A small abbreviation of "Cleo" derived from the greatness of Cleopatra carries the burden and the greatness from silence of history.

Under the blessing shade of Ra, with its mercy and benevolence, the tolerance and the liberty HE serves with grace of goodwill. The Sun God RA is the custodian, the defender and the guardian angle which shades the greatness of Cleo to be carried forward.

Together I am Cleo-Ra. Am the raw power of Ra & the enticing beauty of Cleopatra. I am me, I am Cleora...!

La from French and Ortiz from Spanish, signifies my belonging to the broaden open arms of the world and being stretchly dedicated to the universe. I don't belong to any nation or any religion or any language (Though am comfortable expressing myself in English), I intend to speak to ever sole, I belong to this huge universe.

I am a Worldian.

No comments:

Post a Comment