Sunday, February 3, 2013

Drifted Apart

You pushing me away
I understand
Why you blame me then
To be drifted apart.

My life paused for you
To grab your hand
To be there for you
Forever in your heart.

I become your part
I be your better half
Till life we have,
and grow old together.
We mean to stay
Forever and always
till death tear us apart
We live
In each other's heart.

But then you push me away
And I understand
You blame me again
To be drifted apart.

Seen no way
To say
Seen no place
To go away
I jumped into your arms,
Even if you haven't said.
Bound this knot
It wasn't your plan
You said to me
From the beginning
Of start.

Still I complain about
For pushing me away
I should have understand
Its only me to blame
To be drifted apart.

May be some day,
May be some where,
some one will make you love
Your heart will skip a beat,
Breathe will be taken,
With her beauty
Your world will pause.

But Baby, I understand
Am not that someone
You want in your heart.
Not trying to be your part
am not your better half.

Am only a turn
to be left behind.
Am not the book
But closed in a chapter
Am no poem
But only a verse.
Am not your partner
To be in love.

Goodbye, my love.
I won't complain again
For pushing me away
I do understand
We were meant
to be drifted apart.

I do understand
I was never your part
I am not your love
So I drifted apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment