Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Admiring The Connection




















-- Inspired by words of "The Connection"

This could be my last perfection
This could be my last Goodbye
This could be my last words
So Hear me out
This could be the last time

You did turn back on me
You ignored my feelings
My fire kept burning
until my heart is burnt
and consumed my livin'

Did I run from the past
did I ask my sins to wash my cast
then why you're running away
why you're hiding
seeking pleasure
in all the wrong things.

I know the truth
I can look inside your soul
I can bring the monster in you
Believe me, there is
nothing I haven't seen
Your pretty little games
its all known to me.

Am addicted to the gruesomeness
it makes me feel so real
how beautiful it is
I can see the demon in you
I can feel it screaming
so let it out
I believe
you feel it too.

Every day I wake up
am fallen to grave
am sick of myself
its end of my world
Now leave me behind
and measure your steps.
I don't need your sympathetic thought
I don't need your touchy corp
Every day I ask myself
is this thing real.
I don't have control
I wanna believe if there's little hope
But there is no other way to know
the tunnel is too dark
there no day after this night.
I feel like am hanging
at the edge of my world
I can't go on
I can't go on.

Am walking out with disappointment
may be I could stick along
But am finding no reason
am finding no option
am finding no attachment
not to move alone.
Jus' when I realize
the scary thing is to survive
and am not standing in a dream
all the pain is real
But agony doesn't feel
dripping blood surreal
but I die with a broken heart
chocked with own tears.

So I walk away
I leave you behind
and no other way
I find myself coming back.
So I walk away
I leave you behind
I am finding no way
to connect your heart.

This could be my last perfection
This could be my last Goodbye
This could be my last words
So Hear me out
no fate in my part
I die with broken heart
leaving this world
passing into the light.

But then again
why not fight
until you give me back
that's mine
even though am rejected
even if you make me feel neglected
I wanna breathe
I wanna shout
Am not paralyzed

The fire in me
can burn you down.
You can take control
but you can't take my pride.
I wanna breathe
I don't wanna die
so lets give it a try
you play your part
I will play mine.
Am never coming down.
Am not living for today
I have a long life
even though am gone
my words will be left behind.
Am a soul in the darkness
you can't make it darker
You can loose everything
but nothing I have to loose
to break The Connection.

--Token of appreciation for PAPA ROACH.

No comments:

Post a Comment