Monday, July 6, 2015

Dark Hollow Pit


















Look around you,
in the empty
in the hollow
Do you hear something,
anything at all
a heart beat in the darkness
running faster every minute

Am scared, am lonely
in the darkness swallowing me
a hope, a light
nothing in here
its dark hollow pit.

A word, an emotion
emerged from the feeling
faith buried under faulty trust
loneliness and solitary
reaps nothing
except ghoulish and ghastly pain

left to crawl
left in dread
left to die
with desperate cries
I call for you

No one could hear
none did survive
I am here
in the darkness of hollow pit

Days past
Years turned
time left still
froze somewhere in between

I see a glare
I reach for it
a reflection
don't know the person in it

I tell her
my story
she doesn't speak
but someone's there for me
in this dark hollow pit.

No comments:

Post a Comment