Friday, July 17, 2015

The Turnin'

















Not sure where I stand
the emotions taking over me
they took me for granted
and am jus' an advantage to 'em

How could they expect
I will be living in silence
time would jus' passing by 
and I will be suffocating 
under depression
but enough is enough
Its time
now I am breaking free

I am turning into
something I have hated.
Evil around me
is taking the best of me
And I can't control it
I have done 
nothing to deserve it

I pray to myself
am begging on my knees
don't scream, don't breathe
but don't turn into this

I look at my reflection
Am I the Devil 
Or its lucifer in me

My heart is broken
into thousand pieces
and am still collecting
I have to break out of this
It doesn't matter how it hurts
I have to save myself
before this ship starts sinking

Its my only chance
its my last resort
its now or never
before its all over.

Doesn't matter anymore 
where I stand
I understand my path
my destiny is calling
and I jus' have to follow my heart
with closed eyes
without distractions.

Believe in the future
with no doubt about it
its only gonna be one thing
nothing else does matter
not until am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment