Monday, August 3, 2015

Promise


















I am making a promise today
And this promise is to myself
I will smile
I will laugh
And I will fake all the way

I chose this journey with you
My darling
But in all these years
I believe, I have lost myself

So today I make a promise
A promise to myself
I will pretend with you
I will smile
I will nod
But never be myself

'Coz I've tried everything
I have talked
I have fought
I had been a friend
I had been a partner
But somehow someday
While walking with you
Lost in the crowd
Distance grew between us
And now we can't recognize ourselves.

So I make a promise today
A promise to myself
I will not move on
I will not let anything
Go away
I will relapse
Every night and every day
lose myself
To memories so brutal
To keep myself
remember this
How worthless I am
Granted for your sake.

I will remember everything
Keep repeating to myself
Breaking your charming spell
I move away,
Move far away

My darling
My honey
This is a promise
I ain't coming back
I am a breathing corpse
Without life without faith
Another chapter over for say.
Epic love story
Without an end.
Shame! the curtains are down
Without a finale.
Oh! so abruptly
Its all been said
Any chance to recover
Lost in dismay.

This is it
As far as the journey
Of I do and to be
Our directions changed
Moving on separate routes
To give a chance to each other
Moving on to better future. 

I had loved you
but you have lost me
In time
I was there beside you
But my presence
Went blur with time

Now I make a promise
A promise to you
My darling
Putting down my veil
I leave from this obscure tale
No strings tied
No foul blames shared

But jus' once
Before I stride
I turn around
I turn around and I cry
waiting for a discern
But nothing as I stand by.

So I promise you,
My darling
Never to be back
Its time for your life
To take a new turn
Surrounded by euphoria
Wrapped in cloudy bliss.
There nothing for me
There is nothing for us
And its time
to say this
I will step away
before you notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment