Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Fly Or Die
















Has it gotten easier for me to fail by giving up on my dreams? The feeling of filth is so making me angry. Angry on myself and as I can’t do anything about it and jus’ letting my anger out on others. I keep on telling myself I suck ‘coz I don’t feel the motivation. It’s like two forces are working inside of me and somehow I am let the wrong force win. I am all pepped up one day and then next 3 day and down and low, whining on my self inflected miseries. If I don't jump to get out, how would I get out. Its easier to depend on others and blame someone else but I don't have a choice other than blaming in on my evil reflection. Numbed and trapped in fantasy and chained with comfort.

Has the low scores something to do with it. I don’t know. I can’t take it anymore, every time I giving up, its killing me every time I move a date. Am never gonna feel ready. It jus’ time for me to jump, sometimes that’s the choice you have. You fly or you die. Let the fate decide. I am diving in.

No comments:

Post a Comment