Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Lost















Am not sure
where to begin
where to start
I jus' know
there is so much to say
But am lost
with this perception
deluded in my imagination
don't know
what's real anymore.

Am standing between
the cross roads
and I dont know
which way it is
where should I go
both are equally depressing
may be am lost
I have no idea
who I am
or where my
future taking me.

I want something
seem so difficult to achieve
after several tries
I keep on failing
like a wheel keeps turning
without an end
repeating in circle
without a destination to reach
I don't know what to do
may be am lost
and I dont know
how to find myself
in this world.

Am lost
I try to seek
a purpose I have
I see the road ahead
but as I walk
the horizon keeps on sliping
and I stand
as far as
I was yesterday
and I stand
in front of me
so many miles
to walk again.

I keep on following
every night and every day
with a little hope
for I gonna be better
and tomorrow
the sun will rise on my face

Waiting for my trials
to pay off
with ways to converge
and lead me to my destination
waiting for that day
some day one day
until then
I walk with lost direction
seeking my calling
and growing observation.

Lost to purpose
lost direction
lost to myself
well, lost is myth
Until reality hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment