Monday, February 25, 2019

Company in Darkness















Shadow surrounds the vision
Vague is the meaning
the consequences
No certainty, nothing said
But persisting temptation.

That voice in the darkness
Sounds familiar, 
Like a lost someone
Am not alone
In world of misery
And perception

The deeper I walk
The darker it is
But voice so clear
Like its next to me
I feel his breath on my neck
I hear the restlessness
in silence

So close, so close he is
Inches away
Almost could touch him
A sensation of existence
The truth, the certainty
A true love kiss
For once for once it is

Life swirls into chaos
Darkness shredded by the light
Nothing hidden
No lies
But wait
where is he
Who was it

It was jus' sweet sweet imagination 
mind playing games
A product of desperation
Loneliness haunted solicitation
nothing that is real
only empty realization

Incomplete as my sentences
Emotions unresolved
Clueless and rattled
No route I can find
No sense in chaos,
No patern no matter
how hard I try to find

Ending up where I have begun
Clouded vision
and shadows scream
In deep pit hole
Where my soul belongs.

No comments:

Post a Comment