Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Fall of Winter Queen































"Winter queen
She has a cold heart
Punish her
Banish her
She doesn't deserve to be heard"

As the public spoke their verdict
The winter queen takes a bow
She puts her golden crown down
Let loose her white bangs
As She walks out

She passes each soldier
Every eye burning in anger
Her grace has fallen
But her head held high
"How arrogant is she"
A young boy cried

His voice echoed in silence
Chained Queen's feet
She took a pause
looking down in mourning

"Once a queen of the green lands
Loved and envied by all
where the choices that went so wrong?
I loved them
Gave them all
Still haven't made my place 
in single heart at all"

Her eyes wells up,
And tear roll down her frozen cheeks
She advances in dignity
Straight posture like a Queen she is

She rises up to the stage
Waiting for her hands to be tied again
"Die you witch,
You destroyer of land"
"Burn in hell
You deserve far worse"

As the noose tied around her neck
Execute her the decision is made
"Any last words"
The minister said

The queen nodded 
spoke with voice so clear
"I understand dread
ghastly changes that
can be frightening.
I understand blame
Someone should be
And its easier on me
I understand hate
The anguish and pain
I understand you are my people
And I forgive"

She lies there
where snow never melts
A Queen's fate was sealed 
in boxed prejudice
As world turned 100 years
her soul still waits 

No comments:

Post a Comment