Thursday, May 7, 2020

Died, One more Time



Drowning into the blackness 
No hope 
no escape 
I am letting go 
sinking in slowly
as my vision fades

Silence wraps me
in its cold numbness
lungs are filled with angst
I submerge inch by inch
suffocated and died that day.

Walked to the edge 
And accepted my fate
I am letting go
here again
Jus' one last step

I feel the air 
caressing my skin
and world moves slower
heaviness sinks in
as I step forward

Letting go of myself
I am letting go of you
slipped off your hands
not to come back 
ever again.

I was your morning star
I was your home
I was your direction
your compass 
to find where you belong.

I am your past now
a chapter on torn paper
disappeared in the black sky
into a supernova 
I shine bright
to die one more time.

Fading away
Like a smoke in the air
I never existed 
erased forever to you
and memories we made. 

Punished my soul 
to eternal damnation
Death by a thousand cuts
Died, One more time 

Loved you
It was my crime,
But this was the last time
consumed into nothing now
I am lost to you
till the end of time.


No comments:

Post a Comment