Thursday, January 31, 2013

One from Hundreds!!





















On the occasion :  The First Century of the page count for my First Novel. Introducing "An Artist's Model"

Sharing a quote from my Novel, which is temporarily removed to be added later, with an introduction to Shady, JA's closest friend.

"That's why the captured stillness of the subject which tells a story in its poetic verse is nothing but an art form to me. And all this imaginations are jus my mind seeing or imagining what's underneath this alluring charm, stunning reality of the crimson pain and the stillness and motionless flow that the fading beauty from an instance holds. I admire death, the rolling red fluid painting its own self. I envy the grace and refinement it brings. Honesty of the nakedness, where lies got nothing to wrap or to hide from the world. No betrayal stands in between the symmetry of this fascination. The death so pure, so honest, so serene, only death can behold such beauty."


No comments:

Post a Comment