Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gone Alone












What I can do
I hope I can do my best
even if my eyes filled with tears
and my heart ache in the suffocation
The disregard and the honorless faith
emptiness in coldness of support
from the one you choose
Why I have to try?
"work it out"
they all say
If I do speak up
I hurt my own self
I regret for I said
"Lets mend ourselves"

The tries I have made
the promises I gave
its all fruitless
as time is been
for I see again
your determined face.

I wish I could have gone alone
choose the road to turn away
but I clutched to you
when you left away.
I lost the difference
between the two ways
for you my life had only say
to walk with you
in the journey of ups and downs,
even though you left me
I clung behind.

But sorrow on my part
Saddens you with your dismay
maybe the angel has flown away
and what left is mere flesh.

Thence I write to you this last note
Hope you find your way
I say goodbye
'Coz nothing ahead in my way.

Dear my Love,
Dear my Love

Red blood crimson
Red blood crimson
to be your inspiration
no fear of lossin'
no fear when I am lost
Red blood crimson
in your hands
My warm crimson blood
flowing through my heart.
Says Cleora,
Red blood crimson
Red blood crimson
to be your inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment