Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Being Guilty




















Reliable, Dependable
no you are not.
In my fear
I seek
Oh! I can't seek
you arms ain't
protect wrapped around me

Tell me a story
honey
explain me why
I pay without
being guilty

I look out for you
I expect to be your part
to stay and wait
but instead you
breaking my heart
You make me look
like a fool
standing alone
in the crowd
left at a junction
without a destination.

Happiness is lost,
in the darkest frights
my nightmares are not real
I am not so weak
that I can't face you
Love, trust and being untrue
I can't live
to be with you.

But honey
You left me
long before
You left me
all alone
am leaving to survive my part
I won't pay
for your mistakes
without being
guilty of falling in love.

1 comment:

  1. What a line...
    I won't pay
    for your mistakes
    without being
    guilty of falling in love.

    ReplyDelete