Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Broken Boundaries























Be an admirer
But don't be a judge
Captivating my imagination
cluttering my thoughts.

Oh! the art of living
or emerged from broken soul
Alas! the beauty so unspeakable
such grace embracing each soul.

Life wrapped in pieces of mysteries
unfold the layers with love
compassion, you need my dear
hatred will finish all.

Darkness and sin
Light sparkling hope
fading autumn
or sunny spring
my art will image all
will make you cry
or will make you smile
and silently mesmerized
you behold.
Art is not
to be bound in boundaries
or caged in restrictions.
Captured imagination
pushed to darkness of suffocation.
My thoughts will freely roam
experiencing every right and wrong.
Behold the beauty with own eyes
will paint imaginations of hope.

Be an admirer
but don't be a judge
don't captivate my thoughts
Imaginations incept from beauty
or emerged from broken souls.
Captured in the chains of darkness
your beliefs forced on my fate
My conscious haunts me
and I feel hatred.

But what can you feel
if you can't feel at all.
Channeling your thoughts
you ain't think at all
Control you seek
your hunger for power
but you can't hope
you can't dream
but only burn in desire.
blinded by your evil propensities
you clutch my life
and want to bend
in your wish.

But Oh! dear sole,
don't you understand
life is to live
to play your own part.
You ain't control mine
I have a choice to breathe.

I like to cherish
the darkness and light
you be my navigator
but I will drive.
My art, my life
I have no boundaries
like the sun's light
perfume from blooming flowers
or breeze flowing in melancholy
I control my own life.

Be an admirer
But don't be a judge
Captivating my imagination
don't clutter my thoughts.

Oh! the art of living
or emerge from broken souls
Alas! the beauty so unspeakable,
such grace embracing each soul.

Let me feel 'em
Let me outta boundaries
I can't fly
but I dream
I may fall and hurt
but I will feel.
I will feel alive
lively to breathe
free from suffocation
I will dream.

Be an admirer
Don't be a judge.
Broken boundaries
I will jump.

1 comment: