Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Be My Guest - XI

For story until now Go To the END :                                                                    
Chapter Eleven - The First Meeting












As fascinating as I was hoping
This house and it's history
But a weird sense of fear
Every time the dark falls in
Probably is nothing
Is jus my weird journey
Its jus me
Thinking too much
And imagining a lot
I hope I could use this imagination
To my benefit 

The castle of Dracula
History buried in every inch.
Yesterday night I met my host
He walked in
When I was reading his letter
At first I was afraid
of his strange features
But he won over me
With his charming character

Raising my head from the letter
I saw a very tall man outside my door
He smiled and greeted
With stretched hand
"Am Count Dracula,
Your host"
I grabbed his hands for a handshake
Oh! Lord his hand was dead cold
But without expressing my doubts
I jus said
"I am Joseph Watson,
Am a writer..."
"You're my guest,
That's all I need to know.
And am at your service"

Ah! Such an incredible persona
Prominent features, 
but sunken eyes
As if his eyes were pushed 
into the sockets
Nose sharp and too long
Cheeks bones standing
As if skin covering only bones
Thin red lips
And teeth extraordinarily 
long and sharp
his canines were pressing his lower lips.

I was feeling deathly chills
in his company
But still his presence was
Comforting me
My emotions were heightened
Like an Adrenaline rush
And it's exciting
as if something new to come.

"Excuse me to notice,
I see you were jus reading my letter."
He said.
"I slept in all day,
and was really feeling strange
For waking up here, suddenly
I mean I knew I was coming,
But yesterday I slept in that inn
And today I find myself on this bed.
I am feeling confused,
I am feeling lost
but as you're here now
I don't know why but am feeling relieved
Can you care to explain
If you know, how I reached."

He smiled and said,
"would you like to join me
at the fire place
Let's talk over a cigar and a drink,
This gonna be a long story
I bet your confusion will be settled
And promise all your questions
will be answered."

I left the letter on the bed
and followed him
It was like
When he talks
He got a hold on me
I was drawn to follow him
Every muscle in my body
Was pulling me to follow him 
He turned and walked
And I followed without any questions

I tried to pull myself 
out of the trance

No comments:

Post a Comment