Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Did You Notice...??





















Did you even notice
That I was gone
One day I was there
And One day I was not
Lost among your long list
Buried under your packed life
Did you even notice I was lost
With you but without you all along

Did you even notice
When I was there
Longing for a blink of your attention
Waiting for you to discern me once

Pages turned brown
And summer wrapped in winter
Spring passed by and leafs fell on earth
My wait was over
I decided to turn my back
You still didn't notice
When I looked back that final time
Hoping you would take a notice
You'll change my mind
All I wanted, a little bit of hope
All I longed for was a second of attention

But I had to walk out
And life is, as it was
You didn't even notice
That I am gone
Away from you
And long way to come back

You didn't notice
When we stopped being us
When I became jus a passenger
And when I passed by.

No comments:

Post a Comment