Sunday, April 12, 2015

Eye Of Storm


















Thousand witches are howling
Oracle’s cries with aching heart
The end is near
And thunder striking God’s anger

Thy sinful existence
Lost hope in eyes of mercy
Thy jealousy, and thy selfish wants
Never ending I, me and mine

Destroying every hope
For the future to come
“Don’t take me wrong
I have to destroy my own creation
With my only hands,
Thee can’t imagine
The sorrow of hopelessness
Thou brought upon
My lost creations”

“But thou Mighty
Most powerful thee
I hath been your most loyal
Never did I existed for me
I sacrificed my own family
The next Abraham
I hath been.
But you choose to destroy
The whole generation
Why can’t I be the Noah
Being thy hope,
Adam of next generation”

“My dear son,
How can I explain thee?
When I can’t even reason myself
Like thou I have few dear sons
The children I adored and
Reason to look upon
Thou art my reason
Of mercy for so long
But now the extremes are caused
This earth unclean and cursed
But my dear children
There is only one thing I say
Thou art the reason
My heart aches
Thou art the reason
My hand shakes
Thou art the one
For whom
The witches howl
And oracle cries
Thou art the hope of earth
And reason mankind survives.”

“I understand where I am today
I am part of collateral damage
And I stand in between
But thee father
Promise me this
If I am born again
I be as fool as I am today
So that tomorrow thou still have faith
I ain’t change
I ain’t be selfish
I ain’t be a part of pollution
That brought our fate today.”

No comments:

Post a Comment