Wednesday, April 29, 2015

You're the One for me!!















I see the world
in her broken smiles
her plastic laughter
and constant trial
to get back to live a better day
She screams inside
but never lets it out.

I wish I could tell her
"You gonna be okay,
If I could, I be your light
and guide your way
If I could,
I be anything for you
you're only constant thing in my life
you're my rock
And my reason to survive."
I wish I could tell her
"I am enough for you"
I wish I could be
everything you need
But she never looks my way.

She rarely makes hair
Her make up is smeared
wiping the tears
that she wants no one to see
she screams in pain , but silently,
but I hear every word
you painful breathing.
Why don't you know
how beautiful you are
jus' see yourself in my eyes
You're my world
you're one constant thing I have
We gonna work it out someday
We gonna find a way,
to make everything better.
We gonna find answers,
to all your questions
someday someday
and we will wait together
till that someday is one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment