Saturday, March 2, 2019

I gonna let 'em Stay


































I gonna let 'em stay
My darkness
and my flaws
I have paid the price
for who I am
to summon my demons.

You know I wear a veil
I can cover it up
Or reveal myself
But it's about me
And nothin' that you can tell

Let it show
I am happy to
How does it feel
Like the never ending
blackness revealed

Voices in my head
Haunts me every day
Tormenting me into pieces
Breaking me every moment
and there is no escape.

But they are my thoughts
So am gonna let 'em stay
They feel like me
They run too deep
They're part of me
Even though they hurt and prick.

It's hard to say
How your own thoughts can hurt you
I know I have
Dragged myself down
There is no good
and there is no bad
It me, and a raw truth
Standing in front you.

You can bring me
 a thousand lights
But am a black hole
I will take away
everything you have
Let say that's your price to pay.

So, here is your chance
A chance to escape
Or welcome to my life
I gonna let you stay
If you feel the same way.

No comments:

Post a Comment