Monday, June 1, 2020

Disappeared Goodbye





Isn't it too much
almost time to give up
isn't it so cold
maybe this time I pass over

Last bit of courage
put the gun in my hand
A bullet to my head
and the noises shut up

Incapable of feeling pain
Incapable to feel again
I thought of every step
future, present and past disappear.

Vision blurs
warm blood rolling down,
dripping each drop
time stands still.
Eyes are heavy now
my breath is shaking
silence embracing me
this peace will last forever

I have tried,
tried to exist
tried to fit
tried to be a part
part of this mad world.

I played all the games
but that's now in the past
you called me "damaged,"
and I know I am,
I am a piece of broken glass
exist only to hurt
make everything bleed
whatever I touch.

I wish this is the last night
A night to fade away
A night no one remembers
a past distant memory
like I never existed.

I sit here by myself
not another sound
with each drop of crimson blood
my life drains to disappear.

Memories flashes by
every word unspoken
every detail of the past
I close my eyes last time
never to wake up

Submerge in my own blood
last breath escapes
I stand over my body
and let it slip away.

It is my escape
as my part ends
another forgotten chapter
in the memories bleak

I will be erased,
maybe soon,
maybe bit by bit
infuriate by the ignorance
You chose to resent.

No answer
when you text
No answer
when you call

You feel abandoned
disdain, contempt
you can not trust.
Would you wonder,
maybe when the anguish calms?
Would you wonder,
where were my goodbyes?

The world will forget
and you will too,
forgive me, my love
I'll watch over you.


No comments:

Post a Comment