Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Powerless with Words














And you been gone,
am left here
with a broken heart
powerless with words.

I turn around on my side
the bed is cold
as I touch
You never know
how I suffered
coz you been gone
you been free
but I have to be here
and suffer coz of thee.

Helpless you have left me
and you have gone,
you been careless to let it fall
I have no tears
when they bury you
under the earth.
Coz I have been powerless
with my words.
Am trapped
and motionless
I have been left
and can't move ahead.

A smile to pretend, I've moved on
but am stuck
asking to ashes
calling dust to dust
your name I scream
but silence all along
when everything is moving
am still
am breathless, wish my heart could stop
coz am powerless
I cant sob
Can't cry, can't weep a few tears
I see you gone
leaving me behind
when you were buried
6 feet in the earth

And you been gone,
am still here
with a broken heart
powerless with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment