Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Oh! Mi Cleora


La Cleora, say something
don't be silent inside
cry out loud
scream to fight
don't sob quietly inside
La Cleora, say something
don't be silent inside.

Oh! Dear Cleora
I can see your tears rolling,
your suffocation
am also feeling
I can understand
what you going through
how chocked your heart is
how numb is your mind
I do know what is to be like you
I understand your feelings.
In the same ship
we both are sailing
talk to me, my dear
come out from
the closet of fear.
Without you
am no one
and nothing matter
if you're not there.

Oh! Dear Cleora
You have to come out
and see.
I pray for you
your voice all I need
to break this haunting silence.

Why are you shut
behind that door
why you cry in your own self
and not open your soul.
Silence all along
your heart is broken
mourning each second
not trying to recover.

Say something, my Cleora
don't mourn in silence
all alone
Your tears are rolling
all along
and words are unspoken
so long.

You stretch your hand
but no one to hold
you standin' with all
but no one to answer your call
love is lost
you're shattered in pieces
your heart is still
and you can't breathe.
You are there
and everyone you can see
but alone you are
and lonely you will be.

Say something, this is my final call
don't mourn in silence
your tears rolling
but words are unspoken
though everything was told.

I can understand
am here for you.
Your suffocation
am also feeling.
We go together
wherever you go
we seek peace
in the pieces of our souls.

Oh! Mi Cleora...
lets burn our souls
and rest in stillness.
for no mourn can eat our souls
no hurt can bleed our hearts
no agony can fill our eyes.

Oh! Mi Cleora...
lets burn our soles
and rest in silence.
no mourning with words
no hurt with cries
no agony to sobs
or tears to quench our fire.

Oh! Dear Cleora,
don't say anything
be silent inside
and remember your mourning
until your revenge you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment