Monday, March 11, 2013

Daddy!!

















 


I heard a li'l Girl say,
"Daddy did you know,
atom is smaller than sand"
Daddy smiles and says
"Its so amazing... my dear"

The girl remembers the day
and smiles back from future,
in her white dress
kissin' her dad,
takes a step ahead.

Sand of time
roll its way
daddy been there
singing "ho!! ho!!"
first to his daughter
and now to her son.
"Daddy will be there
sweet-heart!!
at every turn."

Daniel goes to college
daddy waves goodbye
in his wheel chair
he waits until he dies
talks about mamma
 warmth of her love
open arm she stretches
calling his name
to reach her.

Daddy closed his eyes
the daughter says goodbyes
in her black dress
she mourns everynight.
"What will happen now daddy!!
how will I survive?"
daddy spoke again
"turn my darling
look at 'em
your husband, your son
your family where you belong
he is a hero
to stand by your side
he is a hero
to hold when you die.
my darling my sweet heart
time have to be gone
time will roll
for another to come."

She smiles and remembers
she can never move on
but she understands
time has to pass on
"one day when I'll be gone
I'll see my daddy again
ask him, if he still wonders
how amazing is it
that atom is smaller
than sand."

No comments:

Post a Comment