Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Lost Inspiration














I shared this over my Facebook on 5th Aug'12. Some how turning the pages of those past streets I found this, like something I cared about buried under tonnes of other pieces, jus' like an old book lost in the crowd of new good smelling books in a library. This lost piece mystically touched me again which for some reason (that I don't remember currently) I didn't share on my blog. So here it is, my heart pouring out my feelings, :

I looked inside myself, 
I wanted to see the light 
which has shown 
the path to achievement 
which has shown the path 
enlightening my life.
But today 
I look inside myself 
the light is eaten by darkness 
the knowledge is coated 
with the dusts, 
the faith has broken 
into pieces. 
Today I look inside myself, 
today I look inside myself, 
its all bottomless darkness, 
Its all hollow inside myself. 
Today I look inside myself 
and finally I find its not where 
I am but who I have been 
and what my existence stands for
Today I look inside myself
and am standing in some hollow, 
where the voices echos through my soul
I look inside myself
and am empty as I find myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment