Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Be My Guest...!! - VII

For story until now Go To the END : 

Chapter Seven -  The Dread Room


















I twisted the golden latch
cold it was, as my heart
elfin creaking sound
echoed through the hall
Oh holy mother
Oh dear God
I galloped my fear
and wide open my eyes
the door slipped from my hand
inviting me with wide open arm.

Is my dread too judgmental
am I a prey of my own paranoia
I took a shaky step
put my right foot on the carpet
suddenly the window went wide open
flapping and beating inside and out
heavy wind blowing too harsh
too cold and howling with groan
It wasn't very soon I took another step,
rushed to the window to close its panes
But not before I could suceed
A bat flew in
restlessly flapping hitting the walls
sound of its wing
frozen my feet
my heart beat synced with its flapping wings
it rushed across the room
so fast to be followed
it flew outside through my open door
I could hear it in the hall
I kept frozen for few seconds
then rush to close the door
breathing heavy I locked myself in the room
like that weird door
will protect me from
what's there in the hall.

I realized my eyes was so wide open
I sweated wet in my layers
I was breathing so hastily
I could drink a gallon of water
I calmed myself, it took several minutes
what a nightmare
my trip till am here
ghastly drowned in my past thought
I panicked and haunted by own self.
I write this now,
to let go of my feeling.
to calm myself in such dire moment
and to note every when and how
until this ends.
Now I must take a shower
cleanup from the trip
before am ready to sleep.
I ain't know in this creepy room
If I can find peace
or wait alert to pass this deceive.

-- To Be Continued...


Until Now in Be My Guest :

No comments:

Post a Comment