Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Riders of Phailin




















Oh! the howling wind
did angels come down
with black wings
Olympus' doors were broken
with distress and disgust
Oh! the mother nature
anger burst with fiery thunders

"You humans shred blood on my soil
crushed me, ruptured my heart
wretched everything I have
wrecked my soul to the very core.
Now stand to face me
when I come
ridding those howling winds
I sing to diminish you
vanish forever from this earth."

Oh! the angels wore
their black wings
with tremor and hurricane
they came riding the howling wind
ready to bleed
shatter the unholy souls
angels with black wings
ready to fight for mother earth.

"God has given up
hope and trust
disgrace you humans of earth.
Now we wear these black wings
wings of destruction.
To erase you, to finish you.
Your end will be a lesson
survive or surrender
face our thunder
if you have a holy heart
come face our anger."

Mother earth's howls
her sadness and angry cries
The God needs a hope
pure human with holy souls.
There is a chance
all she wishes her
children to understand.
Those insane winds passed away
carried mass of destruction
howling "I diminish you all,
crushing you to dust"

With a warning they return
Now its time to think
what's next and what was wrong
Shall there be a change
an inspiration?
Shall we stand beside each other
with sole passion?
Would there be any trust behold?
Would there be another hope?
Is it possible to restore,
the lost and the gone,
the Utopian land in our hope?

No comments:

Post a Comment