Thursday, October 31, 2013

Be My Guest...!! - VIII

For story until now Go To the END : 

Chapter Eight -  The Dread Room Continues


















What say of my juvenile thoughts
Ghost and Demon all I can think of.
In impeccably ordinary,
I see thousand flaws
A peace room, not a strange inn
though the sound of everything
why so petrifying to relax.

Everything seems mysterious
everything undeniably queer
why everyone so aberrant
why every moment raising questions in me.
What say of my juvenile thoughts
should I be really aghast
or am being too suspicious.
What if, my twisted thoughts
show me direction,
keep me innocuous.
Would I be too naive 
not considering the odds
not seeing whats in front?
Do I have a say
Can I escape from this?
My heart started pounding again
with Mysteries surrounding my brain.

Let me write down, what happened
After writing to my journal, 
before I write again.
I went to take a shower
Calm myself,
clean my mess from the quest.
Not long before, I turned the foset.
The dripping water
wash my thoughts.
I heard some sound coming from the room
My bathroom door was open
and through shower curtains I saw
A translucent figure
in white gown
moving around my bed
walking towards the study table 
at the corner wall
I remembered by journal left there
unclosed with my last log.
I took a moment "what is it? in the room?"
"Is it some ghost, 
some devilish soul been haunting the night?"
I cared no more
I needed answers
I jumped off my shower
and busted out of the bathroom
to startled the spirit walking around.

To my embarrassment
I stand naked in front of her
The inn lady laying some Milk
on the study table with care and love
She turned and closed her eyes
she chuckled and smiled
without a word between us 
I rushed to take cover.
I came back into the room
embarrassed and flustered.
The nice old lady was still standing
with her head down and a wrinkly smile.
I apologized 
"I thought you were something else"
She kept smiling and told in her weird accent
"No Ghost, no haunted, this room safe."

"How you got in?" I asked,
"I locked the door from inside."
"No, No... Young Lad.
I have a master key
work on any lock, we've."
"I hear you wanted Milk
you sleep, for sleep come well.
Pardon me, I scare you.
no harm, so true." she said
I smile at her innocent tone 
"I thought of asking for Milk,
but you already read my mind.
Am sorry to startled you like this.
Now can I wish you goodnight."

She turned to leave,
but suddenly crossed herself 
and looked at me.
"You want to say something?" I asked
In some trans she replied
"Thou be devil's slave, 
slaughter and burn in hell,
thy unseal the door of grave
murder thy soul thyself" 
she spoke with somber tone
in perfect English accent
she ever spoke.
Without waiting another moment
she left the room
door slammed behind her
with wind from the window.
I rushed again, to close the pane
I locked the door 
and with questioning thoughts 
"What did she mean?
why she made that remark?
How she spoke such good English
when she couldn't even say correct words?"
I retired to the chair 
took the covered glass
while drinking my Milk
I saw a letter.
A letter addressed to me
"But who wrote this?"
I turned the envelop
its signed - Count Dracula at your service.

Now am writing my journal
thinking should now I read it?
Thinking about the good lady
and suddenly what gotten in.
All this strange situation
only one I feel connection
Count Dracula my host
and his kind letter 
maybe our first communication.
Let me say goodnight to my journal
I'll read this letter am holding 
then I will retired for tonight
hope sleep will fix this weird night.


-- To Be Continued...


Until Now in Be My Guest :

No comments:

Post a Comment