Saturday, August 30, 2014

Curse!!
















Surreal flow in mesmerizing chores,
then chords broken with hustle loudness,
something smashed,
someone's scared
battle ended but beginning of war

Drowsy sleep
intoxicated with evil
faithful loneliness
sorrow enslaved
slowly poisoned into the vain
chocked and suffocated,
spill your guts.

Have the spirit left
drift away
sway to the hell
burn in hell's fire.
Warp in hallucinating cast
is it beauty
or a trap?

Oh! fire of hell
lit my soul
burn me in ire
to become ashes with no shape
with no matter

Oh! spirits of curse
grab my heart
and pull it out of my bosoms
squeeze it to the last drop
dry it out of emotion, of love.

Oh! the ripper of death
tear my skin
pull out each inch
slit the last bit
so that I don't feel.

Darkness drown me
in its evil
turning me, suffocating,
chained in lifeless boundaries
No heartbeat,
No pain,
I look at my reflection
with no image.
What made me turn so dark
was it my love
or my prejudice
my curse has cursed me back
in the cold grave
Am lifeless walking dead.

Still I hear your surreal chores
war is over, I sleep in peace
until blood thirst my throat
Eyes open with crimson fury
no mercy, no sparing
I come for you
I hunt for innocence
I rip it, I tear it
as I have been torn
I swallow your spirit
and unleash my curse
a curse so monstrous
a curse with no escape
Neither death can save you
be'coz you're too a walking dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment