Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Lucifer















Why am gonna be betrayed
again and again, so several times
Why I will be humiliated
so many times,
pointed with fingers,
laughed at,
rest of my scattered soul.

My tormented heart
bleeding tears, Crying
"Why? Why and Why?"
asking every sole,
Noise of my own echos
oh! clutter my head
with evil rhymes.

Can't think anymore
Stopped feeling so long ago
With my broken faith
I can go a distance
but every door is closed.
Everyone shows my position
Questions called upon me
dismantled my whole existence,
where to hide my disgraced face
No place I can seek
Nothing left with me.

Is this what I deserve,
how my lanes are turning
am unable to pace up.
There goes another pair of judging eyes
lost sense under being judgmental
defrauded by baseless assumptions
living each day pretending to own self,
deceiving others
and ignoring my perseverance.

Crushing my hopes
you think you achieved a lot
Sticking in this misery
What am I?
Am I a sadist,
or forever vowed to live under slavery?
I ask this question
again and again
to myself, to my reflection
Do I have to break to be born again
Do I have an escape, if I not choose my stand.

After the bloody saturation
reached limit and crossed over
I see no light
I see nothing that can save me tonight.
Am drowning in the quick sand
am covered till my neck
chocking and suffocated
am waiting for my death.
Then a miracle
a golden shimmering light,
from my forehead dropped on the musty ground
for a fraction of that moment
reflecting my image
catching my eyes
my only savior in lonely frame
there is no one else
but I.

I have been good,
Oh! I have been so very good.
But now its time for the evil,
to be on its full spirit
arise and devour
quench my thirst with your blood
destroy each soul
until heaven drowns in crimson

You have awoken
my vile spirit,
now you have to pay a price
with your honor
with your life.
You killed my soul
thence the angel has died.
With fury of hatred
I am born again,
heartless monster I walk the pane
there is no mercy
You will have no savior
you trapped with me now
I am The Lucifer

No comments:

Post a Comment