Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Survive














Extreme has reached
Now its time for a disaster
bomb shell waiting for a boom
its jus a matter of ticktock 
until the last clicking sound 
before the explosion.

I hoped there is a way to go
a path we saw to follow
not only you snatch that away from me
but you left me breathless to die
leaving me hollow

Am gonna soon lose my life
and you gonna clap about it
standing on my funeral
you'll smile on your victory

I never knew 
what I have done to deserve this
a light to merge with 
even that I can't perceive
I am the lost spirit 
there is no way for me
A home, a family
a lost cause for me.

A life I had imagined
scratched the picture 
with your finest deceives
now I am left with nothing
took all, my dream, my life
away from me.

Lost without a name 
I wander in dark woods
until a monster hunt for me
and tear me up 
turn me into spirit
I hoped there is finally a relief
so wrong I am
I ain't even deserve it 
my tears cost nothing
not even its to mend something
the coldest heart I see the watcher has.

How I seek a place for my salvation
I need to reach a point
from where there is no turning around
from where there is no coming back
a place for me 
not lonely, but where am complete
not to wander anymore,
only for my life and me
to survive this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment