Thursday, March 7, 2019

I am your Past

Picture Credit - Vapour of Sadness




Am your shadow
A part of your darkness
in the brightest daylight
A part you forgot
A part lost behind

Am a teardrop
A hurt a pain
you felt every second
I am part of your misery
and a friend
of your loneliness

Am your broken heart
A sunken feeling
in the dark
a weight of million tons
a feeling when crushed by love
A part you've given up

Am the dread
a haunting sensation
in the night
like someone is watching you
and it's hard to close your eyes

Am someone you forgot
ghost of your past
A distance that you've drawn
silence inside the white noise.

Am a part you never cared
not then, not today
I am the present
you never accepted
and a future
that never existed

So is this my Goodbye
to tell you I am moving on
I feel the pain
you'll never feel
'coz I expected too much

I wished you to hold me
when I am scared
I wished you to wipe my tears
To be there
so that I don't have to be enough

Now I turn my back
as I leave your door
and shut it behind
I know you barely notice
as I slip away
faded like a smoke disappears
Nothing of me,
jus' a faded memory left behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment