Monday, March 25, 2019

LCO - Who is?



Sometimes nothing starts being everything, imagination takes over the reality and the life pauses into undisciplined fall outs and cracks open the long-standing truth staring right back at you. No matter how you avoid it, no matter what you feel, the reality will always find a way to jump-start the daily routine.

How I vent my desires of being who I am? How I choose myself over the mundaneness of normalcy? Well, I write stories, that brings tears and sometimes laughter, filled with fury and rage, but also encased in passion. I don't write for money, I write so that I can express and connect with my readers, take them floating over a journey and find my destiny while we venture together.

I am La Cleora Ortiz, and this is where you meet me.

No comments:

Post a Comment