Wednesday, August 12, 2009

500 Years & More


I was flying to the sun,
But all I got was burnt.
I fell right down to the earth,
And I got all scattered apart.

I went in the shadow,
Coz I was scared of sunlight.
I stayed in the darkness,
No matter hows the sunny sky.

I cried all the night,
That i wanted to hold it tight.
But I preferred to stay down out of sight,
And not to take another flight.

I didn't collect my shattered furs,
But in the darkness it warmly grows.
The urge insida me again prevail,
That my love for the sun can ever reveal.

So I took courage to step outside,
Show my new grown furs to my friends beside.
I looked at the sun and again attracted with its shiny eyes,
I grabbed my potential to fly up and high.

This time with the determination,
not to fall again,
But with the quotation,
that the Mighty Phoenix win the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment