Monday, August 24, 2009

I Wish


I wish I could again be a child,
Innocent & unaware of the world.
I wish I could have sound sleeps,
Careless & silent still snoring dreams.

I wish I could swing in the garden,
when breeze & birds sing with me.
I wish I could play with unreality,
If caught followed my elder's sanity.

I wish I could scream my heart out,
If I find my things are misfound.
I wish I could break things,
And try to hide 'em under closet wings.

I wish I could cry loudly,
When am weepy with leaking eyes.
I wish I could express myself,
And its cute everybody feel.

I wish I could scold my teddy
When I'm upset with the neighboring.
I wish I had an manikin,
To dress the way I want him.

I wish I could try my mom's heels
To look talk & feel big.
I wish I could dress up,
To pretend am grown up.

I wish to wish again,
To grow faster & have a plane.
I wish I couldn't have wished that day,
When I had all I wish today.

No comments:

Post a Comment