Wednesday, August 12, 2009

How It Started???

Sometime I am confused,
I wonder when and how it started.
It’s not something which is digital,
It’s been so slow and gradual.

So one day I stepped up,
I knew you were the one who was scared.
The fear I had that I would loose you.
The jealousy I had not to be misused.

I didn’t play black magic,
But you confess yourself on beach.
Did you know what was there in my mind?
But I accept my heart, what it was trying to cry.

We move on together into the feeling wasn’t new to us,
But every single leaf on our tree was freshly grown and blushes.
Every moment is rainbow,
Every sound is music of nightingale.

I was so lost in your heaven, where purity lies and divine crave in,
But suddenly I get hit by reality, so pitched darkness all I can see.
Do I really open up to you, or is it too much I expect,
Sometime I see you irritated, when you say that I make frustrate.

The hurt if I’ve, I keep insida me,
The silent walls surround, and the tears you can’t see.
But you carry my delicate heart,
That you protect from the start.

So you come to see,
Several hugs and kisses meant only for me.
Funny faces and stupid words,
You jus want to make me laugh.

Why you don’t let me stay angry,
Why don’t you jus let me go?
You hold my face and turn me to yours,
I’m lost in the innocent eyes and the thousand dreams it shows.

I don’t know when all these started,
I was lost, when you brought me back home.
You answered my question.
You stepped & hold.

I still wonder, when all these perceive,
You at once remind the day you came to station to receive.
You made the mirror so clear,
Everything in front of me was very real.

But still I stand confused & wondered,
When your trustful hands grab me as a reminder,
And your truthful lips tell me a story,
You closed my eyes said nothing to worry.

You started from beginning of the tale,
The day you gave me hugs and emotions didn’t fail.
It started when I kissed your lips,
So that you don't feel bad about kissing me.

It started with a trust,
Trusting more than anyone in the world.
It started with the faith,
That whatever you do, you won’t misbehave.

It started when we looked at each other,
We believe in a happy family together.
It started with a jealousy, it started with a change.
It starts every moment, moments that can never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment