Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lifeless & Cold



There was a knock at my door
But no one on the other side
Am I waiting for someone?
I asked myself to be sure

Getting back in the house,
The doors were all close.
Snowy storm was furious and high
The echoing scream weren’t going outside

I beat my head
Several wound on my face
The body is aching with the physical pain
But not enough to remove the emotion stain

I drive outside on my car
I crossed a pair of lonely bar
Nothing can stop me by tonight
Not even the red street light

I don’t care whatever happens next
If I live or die in regrets,
I'm so frustrate, so furious and betrayed
I want my soul to be free out of this bodily stage

Not trapped in the confessions
He says life has its own value
But I see death a drug to all pain
The pushing time ticking my head

There’s no trust, no one on whom I rely
Life seems black and without the answers
The stage is a question mark,
And there is no spot light

Give me a reason to live,
I wanna trust I find my faith so rusted
In the darkness cold and moisted
Can you take my hand to light again?

Wait a minute!
I don’t know who you are,
You’re not that medicine not the part I loved,
Now Lifeless is all in me, don’t have another reason to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment