Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sacred Collection Of Sir Charlemagne


HONEST MISTAKE

When you're upset,
You hurt me bad,
I take it all in,
And help you stand....
But all that hurt,
doesn't go away...
It tears my heart,
And bruises my soul,
All I ask of you is to show me a way,
How I can share the pain,
And be whole again.
Please stay with me,
When I sway,
I know I hurt you baby,
An honest mistake
Can I expect you to ignore it,
And listen to what the heart says?



MOURNING SMILE

If I'm so bad,
Jus Let me know.
If what I ask is too much,
Jus say so.
When I'm gone
Jus carry on.
Don't mourn,
Rejoice everything you hear
The sound of my voice,
Jus know
That I'm lookin' down at you smilin'
And I did not feel a thing,
So baby don't feel no pain
Jus smile me back.



DEATH A DREAM

Why death is so sweet and pure,
Why death is the only cure,
Why death tempting me,
Why death is all I see,
Why death the final rendezvous,
Why is death Oh! so true,
Why is death so hard to foresee,
Why doesn't death come for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment