Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You in Me


Take my hand
Take my lead
'Coz i cant walk
In this one way street

Am not afraid
Not afraid at all
Coz i know you'll catch me
Every time i fall

So close your eyes
Feel my heart deep inside
With every low & high
I'll be there by your side

Stretch your hands
I will grab one
I will show u the way
In every turn

So take a step
And come to me
In the dark night
Shine a light for me

Take one breath
And breathe with me
Coz i am alive
When u kiss me.

You can stay
Thousand miles apart
Coz my heart will stay
Anywhere you're

But would u promise
Forget me not
Coz without u
I'm all lost

Time can take us apart
Chances can be shorten to start
But feelings bemused
Touch heart from distance apart

Every day every step together
We trying getting better
So hold me close to u
Don't let me go so soon

So take my name
Take a chance
Call me home
And together we shall dance

Take my hand
Take my lead
Show me the road
That will bring u back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment