Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bleedin Eyes



















The eyes with which he once looked at me
as once he told they followed me
some hidden love I made him feel
and believe in hope yes i did.

There came another day
he looked again
to share his feelin
to share my trust
his eyes so comforted
I lived a fairytale
he brought me back my life
he showed a dream
a princess a precious
a castle in stars.

But I saw him today
same eyes filled with hatred
his finger pointing at me
blaming me, judging my scars
I ain't believe in fate anymore
hurt but i believe I took steps so long
but did I miss a single step
that I fell short of
distance to cover that bridge to yours
your heart was never to my reach
Now am sitting in darkness
all of my own
unnoticed tears dried on my cheeks
and nothin' with and nothin' I seek
departed from destiny
I have lost my path
my heart aches so much now
I tired of this walk.
I try to now remember your eyes
those sparkling beauty I had missed
the love I found but all with my fake beliefs
the feeling of hatred at last it stared me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment