Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lost Him to Life

















He walked away from me
taking small steps
my voice was shaking
loosing him in grave.
I watched him go away
I waited all his way
did he care where I go?
'coz he didn't turn a single time
a last glance he didn't care to steal
a last love he didn't make me feel.
I waited still my eyes go all his way
a hope, a faith, something change, and he will stay.
He went away, he's gone his way.
Am now standing at edge
before I fall into my grave.
I think of the memories
I cherished with every passing day.
A smile he had so dear,
a life he made so worth,
A way he made me walk on,
I hold his hand, as he held mine
he called me his precious sweetheart
with all the colorful dawn.
Now the world is grey to me
with the shadows of haunted sober
happiness and laughter buried in probable trait.

He walks away, he walks away,
his head down and shoulders straight.
he walked away, he's gone his way
didn't take a glance, didn't feel my stay,
where he walked away is no more my way,
My hope got lost and all faith is stopped
I have lost my way I have lost a way
the way he found me on, someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment