Monday, November 8, 2010

Guity with your Lies



















They call me refuge
am a piece of garbage
they call me discarded
am suffocatin'
what am suppose to do?

I call 'em, they're full of curve
piece am stuck with, under sky of dust
can't depend on li'l mean feeling of yours
so ask 'em dig li'l deeper
so they lay far apart.

I have no grudge of my own
swallowin' all the pain I got
I bleed the thoughts,
the word you put me to hurt.

How can you point that finger at me
I wanna shut the door on you
now its time for taking action
am not guilty no matter
how you put the question
I will again ask you why.

Am gonna discard you
without even explaining why
I leave you to wonder and cry
I will end with you
when its minute to midnight.

2 comments:

  1. Ya ....really well written...and the pic goes with the poem too....jus try an see if its better by croppin at the bottom so that the lines look like scars instead of a garden rake...need to rush now...will give it another reading tomorrow...

    PS..Like the new felinesmile theme...needs a little work...will see when i return...


    Rest all is great..

    XOXOXO
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I quite ain't agree with you... The Garden Rake is symbolism for the first two lines of this poem. At least I supposed that, anyways thanks for the suggestions.

    Cleora

    ReplyDelete